District 7 encourages our staff to take their Mental Health seriously.
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make healthy choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
The links below provide information to help you access Mental Health services & support:
For those employees enrolled in District 7 Health Insurance:
- MISSVIC Wellness Initiative 2022/2023
- AbleTo Virtual Behavioral Coaching
- United Healthcare Behavioral Health Resources
- Real Appeal – Weight Management Support
- Support for Teens/Young Adults with Substance Abuse
For all employees:
- District 7 Wellness Policy
- Beating Burnout at Work
- Mental Health Services – Madison/St. Clair Counties
- Chestnut Health – Crisis Intervention
- CenterPointe Hospital – inpatient mental health and addiction treatment center
- Suicide Prevention – Call 988 or visit 988lifeline.org
The 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline is a United States-based suicide prevention network of over 200+ crisis centers that provides 24/7 service via a toll-free hotline with the number 9-8-8. It is available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.