2022 Summer School Registration
Registration for Summer School 2022 (available for students currently in grades 8-12) will open on Wednesday, February 9, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. We are excited to offer online registration to streamline and ensure consistency of our enrollment process. Please complete the steps below to register for summer school courses. Course options can be reviewed by clicking HERE.
Sign into your My School Bucks account. If you do not have an existing account, create one at www.myschoolbucks.com. Add your student(s) to your account and verify using their birthdate.
- Select “School Store”. There are four (4) choices for registration; the classes offered in those choices are listed in a drop-down menu.
- Add the course choices to your cart. Please double check that you have only signed up for one course per session.
- When finished, authorize payment (if applicable). There is a non-refundable fee of 4.95% on credit card transactions.
- Your registration will need to be approved by the Curriculum Office before it is complete. Payment will not be processed until approval of your application.
- Once payment has been posted, your registration is complete, and your child is enrolled. You will receive confirmation via email.
6-week courses – June 6th through July 15th
3-week courses – June 6th through June 24th
Absence Policy: If a student accumulates four absences (excused or unexcused), the student will receive a grade of “F”, will earn no credit, and will be dropped from the class with no refund.
Refund Policy: There is a $50 non-refundable fee for each course which is included in the course fee. Payment will be returned in full if the class is not held due to low enrollment. Payment will not be refunded after the course begins.
If you have questions, please contact Paul Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!