Archive for category: Announcements
District 7 Celebrates Black History Month/in Announcements /by mmitchell
Throughout February, District #7 recognized and celebrated Black History Month with a variety of events and activities that celebrated the accomplishments of African Americans.
A summary of these activities and events include:
4th grade students in Mrs. Hall’s, Mrs. Law’s, and Mrs. Tebbe’s classes worked on a collaborative poster Albert Cassens Elementary. The 72+ students had one square to color according to a key. They had no idea what it would look like until all 3 classes put the squares in the correct location!
2022 Summer School Registration/0 Comments/in Announcements /by mmitchell
Registration for Summer School 2022 (available for students currently in grades 8-12) will open on Wednesday, February 9, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. We are excited to offer online registration to streamline and ensure consistency of our enrollment process. Please complete the steps below to register for summer school courses. Course options can be reviewed by clicking HERE.
Sign into your My School Bucks account. If you do not have an existing account, create one at www.myschoolbucks.com. Add your student(s) to your account and verify using their birthdate.
- Select “School Store”. There are four (4) choices for registration; the classes offered in those choices are listed in a drop-down menu.
- Add the course choices to your cart. Please double check that you have only signed up for one course per session.
- When finished, authorize payment (if applicable). There is a non-refundable fee of 4.95% on credit card transactions.
- Your registration will need to be approved by the Curriculum Office before it is complete. Payment will not be processed until approval of your application.
- Once payment has been posted, your registration is complete, and your child is enrolled. You will receive confirmation via email.
6-week courses – June 6th through July 15th
3-week courses – June 6th through June 24th
Absence Policy: If a student accumulates four absences (excused or unexcused), the student will receive a grade of “F”, will earn no credit, and will be dropped from the class with no refund.
Refund Policy: There is a $50 non-refundable fee for each course which is included in the course fee. Payment will be returned in full if the class is not held due to low enrollment. Payment will not be refunded after the course begins.
If you have questions, please contact Paul Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8th Grade Parents Night Information/0 Comments/in Announcements /by mmitchell
Links to the PowerPoint from 8th Grade Parents Night on January 12 (click on link below):
2022 Summer School/0 Comments/in Announcements /by mmitchell
Students interested in taking classes during Summer School 2022:
Summer School 2022 starts on June 6 and ends on July 15. Three-week courses start on June 6 and end on June 24.
Registration for Summer School 2022 will open in February. The detailed registration packet and courses offered will be distributed in early January.
Liberty Middle School Act 1 Presents Honk, Jr./0 Comments/in Announcements /by ejacobs
2020 High School Summer School Registration/0 Comments/in Announcements /by wp-user
Voluntary Student Insurance/0 Comments/in Announcements /by gbirdsell
Please click below for information about voluntary student insurance.
Registration Reminder for the 2019-2020 School Year/0 Comments/in Announcements /by wp-user
Registration dates for the 2019-2020 school year have been updated on the District 7 website. For reminders about these dates, visit our Facebook page and click “interested” on the event! https://www.facebook.com/ECUSD7/
2019-2020 District Calendar/0 Comments/in Announcements /by wp-user
Board Approves 2019-2020 School Calendar
Highlights of the 2019-2020 calendar include:
- Teacher Institute on Monday, August 12, 2019
- First day of student attendance on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 (1/2 day AM)
- District 7 Institute – October 4, 2019, No Student Attendance
- Parent Teacher Conferences on October 23, 24, and 25, 2019
- Thanksgiving Break – November 27, 28 and 29, 2019
- Last day for student attendance – end of first semester – December 20, 2019
- Holiday Break – 10 days (December 23, 2019 through January 3, 2020)
- Spring Break – April 6, 2020 through April 13, 2020
- District 7 Teacher Institute – April 24, 2020, ½ day AM Student Attendance
- Last Day for Student Attendance – May 21, 2020, ½ day AM Student Attendance
- Teacher Institute – May 21, 2020 (PM)
- 5 emergency days – May 22 through May 29
- High School Graduation – May 23, 2020
Dr. Allen Duncan
1 District Drive
Edwardsville, Illinois 62025
Phone: (618) 655-6800
Fax: (618) 692-9264