2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration Information
Who: Children who are age 5 on or before September 1, 2019
What: Pre-registration for students entering kindergarten in the 2019-20 school year
When: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 Noon – 6:30 p.m.
Where: The school your child will attend for kindergarten
Registration paperwork can be found at http://ecusd7.org/district-information/registration/ or at your child’s school.
Parents should bring the following documents to registration:
- The child’s original birth certificate (a copy will be made and original returned to you)
- Two forms of proof of residency (See website for allowable documents)
- Phone number and address of three adults who can be called in an emergency
- Name and phone number of the child’s doctor and dentist
- An e-mail address for each parent
Kindergarten students are required to have a physical, dental, and vision exam so please make these appointments early. These exams do not have to be completed by registration, but will be required the first day of school.
An $80 registration fee is required the first day of school, August 13, 2019.
Kindergarten Parent Information Nights
6:30 – 7:30p.m.
February 20 – Nelson Elementary
February 27 – Leclaire Elementary
March 5 – Glen Carbon Elementary
March 14 – Hamel Elementary
March 19 – Goshen Elementary
March 21 – Midway Elementary
These meetings are for parent/guardians of incoming kindergarten students. Students do not need to attend. All meetings are identical and not school specific, so please attend the meeting that is most convenient regardless of location. Parents should plan on attending one session.
The presentation will include:
- An overview of the kindergarten experience
- An explanation of policies regarding half-day enrollment
- General information about District 7 schools
- Information about your child’s kindergarten orientation
- How to enroll in the District 7 Parent Messenger app.
- A question/answer session
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!