- This coming Friday will be the annual Ugly Holiday Sweater or Holiday Pajamas Day! Please put on your holiday wear and help us celebrate the upcoming holidays!
- The EHS Young Republicans Club will meet this Thursday, December 12, from 2-3 PM in Room A317. The club plans to meet every Thursday at this time. Please attend if you are interested in political action and current affairs in the political arena.
- Wargames Club is cancelled this week. Wargames Club will meet again on Thursday, January 9th.
- Attention students who are currently enrolled in an Honor’s or AP Math or Science course! You qualify to be a Saturday Scholar. The lecture series and field trip to the St. Louis Aquarium will take place every Saturday in February. If you need information and/or forms they are located in your Math or Science classrooms or in the Main Office. Forms and money are due to Mrs. Arteberry (Room 323) by December 17th.
- The Math Tutor Lab is now closed for first semester. If you are needing extra help prior to finals, speak with your math teacher to set up that time. The Math Tutor Lab will reopen in mid-January—-please stay tuned to the announcements for dates, rooms and times.
- Congratulations to EHS Drama Club! The Fall Production was chosen for the Illinois State Theatre Festival. The entire Cast and crew will send off the State to perform 2 encore performances of Little Shop of Horrors in January. Break legs!
- EHS Drama is gearing up for the Spring Musical BIG FISH- based on the Tim Burton film. EHS Directors are in search of actors, singers, and dancers. A workshop will be held on December 10th to sign up for an audition, learn the required audition material, and help you prepare. If you cannot attend the Dec 10th workshop you must see Mrs. Melton in B116 to receive the required information. Audition day will be on December 16th. 2pm in the Auditorium.
- Are you interested in activism? Do you support the preservation of human rights? Do you support the preservation of human rights? Do you want to make a difference in the world? If yes, join Edwardsville High Schools Social Activism Club. Meetings are Thursdays after school in Ms. Mudges room A218.
- Wanna chat? For those interested in podcasting, Tiger Talk meets after school on Tuesdays in room A218. Swing by to see what the club is all about. See Ms. Mudge in A218 or Ms. Pontious in A217 if you have any questions!
- Students wishing to use the media center before, during, or after school must get a pass from a teacher or administrator beforehand. We welcome student to use the media center for study and reading, but this is not a place for socializing, which can be disruptive to those trying to study or read.
- Project 612- Let nothing be wasted. During lunch there will be collection bins and coolers for unused food items. Bins will be used to collect items like whole fruits or chips. While coolers will be for unused perishable items such as milk. All items collected will be given to local food pantries. Please direct any questions to Jen Weller (C112)
- Hey! Do you enjoy games like Smash Ultimate or Breath of the Wild? Are you interested in talking about Game Design? Do you like discussing Nintendo Direct news? Then come down to Nintendo Club!! We on Tuesdays from 2-2:30 in A215. Hope to see you there!
- Do you want to program? Do you want to build and compete with robots? Well, come to Mr. Morrissey’s room, A317, after school on Wednesdays. No prior experience is necessary!
- Are you interested in current political events? If so, come to the EHS Young Republicans Club! Meetings are held every Thursday, in room A317, after school.
- Women’s Empowerment Club will begin meeting again this year in A216, Ms. Patrow’s room. The meeting starts at 1:55. All are welcome.
- Science club meets every Tuesday after school in room A327. We do outreach experiments, and activities that are based on club members interests. Please see Mr. Allen in A327 for more information or come to any of our meetings!
- Are you interested in learning language? Are you interested in Japanese culture? If so, come to Japanese Club. Meetings are every Thursday in Mrs. Hicks’ room (A234).
- Lit Mag meets on Thursdays after school to document the creative and literary scene here at EHS. We publish student created works of art, poetry, and prose. If you’re interested in joining, meet at 2pm on Thursdays in A208 or see Ms. Loesche in room A208 for an application.
- Are you interested in Business and all related topics such as computer trouble shooting, computer programming, video production, banking and finance, world economics just to name a few? Come to Mrs. Harris room A-226 on Tuesdays after school. See you then.
- The soda co-op has started again! Soda in the Ag Room- D180 for $1.00 each.
- Wargames Club will meet in Room A248 on Thursdays.
- Conspiracy Theory Club will meet every Monday in room D172.
- The cost of ids will now be $5.00.You may purchase them in the media center.