Thanksgiving Week- November 23-27th
Monday, Nov 23– Remote day
Tuesday, Nov 24 – Remote day
Wednesday, Nov 25– NO School
Thursday, Nov 26 – HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! NO School
Friday, Nov 27 – NO School
1st week of December
Monday, Nov 30 – NO School-Remote Planning Day
Tuesday, Dec 1 – Remote day
Wednesday, Dec 2– Remote day
Thursday, Dec 3 – Remote day
Friday, Dec 4 – Remote day
- EHS Drama Club will be holding virtual auditions for the Spring musical: All Shook Up! We are seeking singers, dancers, actors of all experience levels! All Shook Up is a musical comedy that brings the famous songs of Elvis Presley to life. Auditions via zoom on December 8th
To sign up and prepare for an audition visit this link to the Drama Club Website:
- Lit Mag is happy to announce the theme for our 2020 publication is “Change”! Want to become a published author or artist? Then submit your work to the Lit Mag at email@example.com by March 31st, 2020 to see your work featured in this year’s publication. Please include your name with any submissions. Be sure to note if you would your name published with your work or if you would like to publish anonymously. Submissions can be related to the theme of “Change,” but this is not a requirement.
- Virtual math tutoring will be available via Zoom during Academic Hours on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please ask your math teachers for the link.
- Seniors and Graduating Jrs., Josten’s has sent materials that need to be picked up and taken home. There is a table out in front of the office with packets. A video explaining ordering has been sent to Schoology and also home to your parents/guardians. Please follow all deadlines laid out as to avoid any issues as graduation approaches.
- Are you interested in hosting your own podcast, editing, or learning more about podcasting in general? Then consider joining Tiger Talk. We meet over Zoom every Friday afternoon at 2 o’clock. Please contact Ms. Mudge on Schoology for more information.
Please remind your student that they are required to wear a mask at all times in the building. Masks must adhere to all dress code regulations on what is acceptable to be displayed and what is not.
The academic tutoring hour runs from 12:35 pm until 1:30 pm.
Unless otherwise approved, Group A students are last names A-L and Group B students are last names M-Z.