- The EHS Drama Club proudly presents the musical Big Fish, on Friday March 27th, Saturday, March 28th at 7:30 p.m., and Sunday, March 29th at 2 p.m. Tickets are $5 (senior citizens are free, but must have a ticket) and will go on sale this Friday, March 13th after school from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. outside the Main Office. After Friday, tickets will be for sale from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the bookkeeper’s office and at the ticket table one hour prior to each show. Don’t forget EHS faculty and staff are entitled to one complimentary ticket! We hope to see you there!
- Do you like looking at the stars? Are you interested in Astronomy? Well, come to Astronomy Club! Our next meeting will be Thursday, March 19th in Mr. Boedekers room, A336. We will be scheduling a star party and there will be pizza. If you have any questions, see Mr. Boedeker.
- EHS Interact will host the Letters of Hope event again this year, please sign up at your lunches and be a dear. You will write a child a letter, which is pretty cool. While enjoying pizza and refreshments during 6th hour at school. It’s only 10 bucks to attend, and you can win prizes too! Don’t miss out! It really is the cool thing to do. This is the LAST
- Week to sign up for the event THIS FRIDAY! Register during your lunch TODAY! 🙂
- Food, fun, and Fellowship! Come to the next Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting on Monday, March 9, at 7pm in the wrestling center.
- Want to be Tik-Tok famous? Are you interested in learning dances like the renegade? If so, come to Tik Tok club! Our first meeting will be on March 17th right after school. Meet us in A252, Ms. Cronin’s room!
- Congratulations to Scottlynn Ballard for placing in the top 5 at the Illinois State Poetry Out Loud Competition. Scottlynn has made EHS proud with her accomplishments and with her ability to spread the love of poetry.
- Boys Volleyball tryouts start Monday, March 9th. Information meeting in A307 Wednesday after school. Must register online and have a current physical to try out
- The EHS Varsity Dance Team will be holding tryouts May 4th 5th 6th and 7th from 3:30-5 in the B gym. There will be an Informational/Parent Meeting on April 27th at 7pm in the EHS Media Center. One parent is required to attend this meeting. Tryout applications and packets will be available Monday March 9th in room D150 or in the Athletic Office…. if you have any questions please feel free to see Coach Danielle in room D150.
- REMINDER: The EHS Math Tutor Lab is open from 6:15am-7:15am lab every TUESDAY morning in Room 309, and an afternoon lab every TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY in Room 313 from 2pm-3pm.
- Interested in joining Lit Mag? We publish students created works of art, poetry, and prose. Come see us every Tuesday after school in Room A208 or see Ms. Loesche in A208 for an application. Want to become a published author or artist? Then submit your work to the Lit Mag at email@example.com by March 31st, 2020 to see your work featured in this year’s publication.
- Wanna chat? For those interested in podcasting, Tiger Talk meets after school on Tuesdays in room A218. Swing by to see what the club is all about. See Ms. Mudge in A218 or Ms. Pontious in A217 if you have any questions!
- Project 612- Let nothing be wasted. During lunch there will be collection bins and coolers for unused food items. Bins will be used to collect items like whole fruits or chips. While coolers will be for unused perishable items such as milk. All items collected will be given to local food pantries. Please direct any questions to Jen Weller (C112)
- Do you want to program? Do you want to build and compete with robots? Well, come to Mr. Morrissey’s room, A317, after school on Wednesdays. No prior experience is necessary!
- Students wishing to use the media center before, during, or after school must get a pass from a teacher or administrator beforehand. We welcome student to use the media center for study and reading, but this is not a place for socializing, which can be disruptive to those trying to study or read.
- Are you interested in current political events? If so, come to the EHS Young Republicans Club! Meetings are held every Thursday, in room A317, after school.
- Women’s Empowerment Club will begin meeting again this year in A216, Ms. Patrow’s room. The meeting starts at 1:55. All are welcome.
- Are you interested in learning language? Are you interested in Japanese culture? If so, come to Japanese Club. Meetings are every Thursday in Mrs. Hicks’ room (A234).
- Are you interested in Business and all related topics such as computer trouble shooting, computer programming, video production, banking and finance, world economics just to name a few? Come to Mrs. Harris room A-226 on Tuesdays after school. See you then.
- Hey! Do you enjoy games like Smash Ultimate or Breath of the Wild? Are you interested in talking about Game Design? Do you like discussing Nintendo Direct news? Then come down to Nintendo Club!! We on Tuesdays from 2-2:30 in A215. Hope to see you there!
- The soda co-op has started again! Soda in the Ag Room- D180 for $1.00 each.
- Wargames Club will meet in Room A248 on Thursdays.
- Philosophy Club meets every Monday after school in room A222.
- Key Club meeting are every other Wednesday after school in the Media Center.
- Conspiracy Theory Club will meet every Monday in room D172.
- The cost of ids will now be $5.00.You may purchase them in the media center.
- Are you interested in activism? Do you support the preservation of human rights? Do you support the preservation of human rights? Do you want to make a difference in the world? If yes, join Edwardsville High Schools Social Activism Club. Meetings are Thursdays after school in Ms. Mudges room A218.